Content items and containers can be copied within Ultra sites and also across different Ultra sites.
Video: Copying content
To copy content items:
- Click the Plus icon in the Course Content area and select Copy Content.
- Type the title or course ID of the Ultra site you want to copy content from.
- Click on the site you want to copy from in the list of search results.
- Click Content.
- Select the content items you want to copy using the checkboxes next to each item’s name.
- At this point you can click Courses and repeat steps 2-5 if you want to copy items from multiple sites at once.
- When you have selected all the items you want to copy, click Start Copy. Refreshing your browser tab may speed up the copying process.
If reusing content from a Blackboard Original site, please refer to our Reusing content from Original sites guide.